A tendency of modern kitchens is to create an open and friendly atmosphere to welcome guests. So, leaving you with the personality and taste of the residents through the colors is an excellent decoration option of this new social space. Want to have a blue kitchen? Check out these tips!
Blue, for example, is a color that pleases many people. In addition to stimulating, it has a varied tone chart. For those who are a fan of the retro style, you can opt for the lighter shades that give an incredible effect like candy color blue and Tiffany . The blue makes the space very youthful if combined with dark furniture. The navy is sophisticated, elegant and neutral. You can’t go wrong with this darker color! If you prefer to compose with another color, highlight the blue so that the look is harmonious. Just opt for just one item such as kitchen island, woodwork, flooring, wallpaper, furniture, and even decorative objects.
Check out these 9 amazing blue kitchen designs below, pick your favorite, get inspired and make your environment more fun and original.
1. Modern Kitchen with a More Natural Shade of Blue
2. Navy Blue Makes the Kitchen Modern & Cozy
3. Blue Kitchen – Coatings Form a Beautiful Work on the Wall
4. Blue Kitchen – Line Only a Part of the Central Counter
5. Contrasting Colors and Materials in the Blue Kitchen
6. Blue Kitchen – Light Color with Soft Tones
7. To Make Your Look Lighter Put White Stone to Coat Your Countertops
8. Blue in a Lovely Design with Minimalist Style
9. Blue Kitchen – Navy Blue in Cabinets