The first signs that spring is coming are that the days are longer, there is more light, the climate is becoming milder and you feel like making a change at home.
In this gallery we show you ideas to replicate, you will see the importance of using colors and fabrics, but also how to brighten up the bedroom space with the right amount of furniture and materials such as untreated wood or natural fibers. Color says a lot and is capable of transforming the most autumnal or wintry bedroom into spring. The ideal colors are pastel shades: pink, green, orange… always with a white, beige, or gray base to be able to combine them.
WHERE TO START CREATING A SPRING BEDROOM?
- Ditch the warmest clothes for something lighter. Goodbye blankets, hello plaids.
- Change fabrics. The base can be the same in summer and winter, spring and autumn. You just need to decorate “on top” with cooler fabrics like linen or cotton (replacing the wool or velvet of winter).
- Neutral basic colors are combined with more lively and cheerful ones.
- The patterns creep in between the smooth ones. The trendiest, as Rocío recalls, is the floral ones.
- More precisely: put up wallpaper and present a piece of furniture or a natural fiber complement (rug, lamp, the bench…).
SPRING BEDROOM IDEAS