When something gets broken or we decide that we do not want to use it anymore, we label it as useless and usually throw it away. But a lot of times, instead of just throwing it out in the trash, we stack those “useless” things in a box somewhere in the attic or in the basement without ever thinking back at it again which makes a huge mess when you really have to clean up your attic or basement due to the excess amount of useless things that you once decided to store instead of throw away. That’s the point when you start regretting your past decision.
But that is just one side of the story, what if we told you that the decision you made when you decided not to throw away something away might save you a lot of money on overpriced solutions for everyday problems that you are definitely going to encounter in your home or anywhere else just by re-purposing them.
That is correct, you can make use of all kinds of things that you considered useless, but by the time you are done with this collection, you will change your opinion because we are going to show you a great amount of ideas and tips, or as they are more commonly known nowadays, life hacks, that will help you solve some problems that are bugging you everyday even though they might not be such a big deal.
Welcome to our collection of 45 Life Hacks That Will Make Your Life So Much Easier and have a fun time browsing through, and of course remembering, all of the great ideas and tips that we have decided to show to you today. Enjoy!
1. Tie Bright Colored fabric to your Luggage.
2. Works great, especially on the door knob for a baby’s room.
3. Room doesn’t smell particularly fresh? Try this.
4. Waterproof your shoes in just 2 steps!
5. When ironing a button0up shirt, flip it inside-out to easily iron over the button side.
6. Those food juices can be problematic, use newspaper!
7. Keep a card like this in your wallet, ideally in a highly visible place. It could save your life someday.
8. These hack will keep you organised.
9. Cut a hole on the top corner of the juice carton, so that it won’t explode all over your table.
10. Use a coozie to cover your stick on hot days.
11. Great idea for pouring water into a bucket to make your job a whole lot easier.
12. Try a pants hanger as a cookbook holder.
13. Boost your illumination from your cell screen by putting it underneath a water bottle.
14. Put a spring from an ld pen around the top of the cord to keep it.
15. iPhone speaker with a toilet paper roll.