You have surely seen that the round mirror is one of the most trendy accessories of the moment. He invites himself everywhere in the house. And fear you are wondering where it is possible to buy this type of wall decoration. Look no further, we will give you the good addresses in the rest of this article. We also offer you ideas to integrate this large round mirror into your decor.
WHAT FRAME FOR MY ROUND MIRROR?
WOODEN FRAME FOR A ROUND MIRROR
What is interesting with wood as a frame is that it will easily associate with your existing furniture. You can opt for an oak for light furniture or walnut if the furniture in your room is dark. The wood is warm even in small doses in the form of the frame. It is also timeless.
BRASS FRAME FOR A ROUND MIRROR
Another material that is frequently encountered in the framing of round mirrors is brass. Brass or generally read the color gold are powerful colors and it is customary to use them sparingly. If you want to make a reminder of material or color because, in your room, you already have a brass light, for example, this is perfect.
BLACK FRAME FOR A ROUND MIRROR
It is not necessarily a question of material in this 3rd point but of color: black. Indeed, the round mirror is often framed in black. What is interesting is that the neutrality of black is a master key and can suit a large number of decor styles. The sobriety of black for example can be integrated into a minimalist atmosphere for example.
IN WHICH ROOMS CAN YOU USE A LARGE ROUND MIRROR?
Knowing in which room we will install the mirror will allow you to define its size and the framing. The round mirror decorates with a certain simplicity and suddenly, it can find its place in any room of the house!
- A round mirror in the entrance – above the console
- A round mirror in the living room – above the sofa, above a low cabinet, between two windows …
- A round mirror in the dining room – to decorate the top of the sideboard
- In the bathroom – a round mirror can break the rigor of wall tiles for example. It can be positioned above the basin or on another wall beside it.
- In the bedroom – putting a mirror in the bedroom has many advantages. For example, it’s ideal for allowing natural light to diffuse. However, it is not recommended to position a mirror – whether round or not – right in front of the bed.