This is not the first, nor the second time we are writing of Mediterranean style houses. That’s because they are simply irresistible and so hard to dodge, especially in the summer. People are taking vacations and are all over Europe experiencing the Amalfi coast, drinking Sangria in Spain or exploring some coastal gems in Portugal. So you can bring these Mediterranean vibes in your home and feel like you are forever on vacation, you need a few styling hacks for your home oasis painted in the colors of the Mediterranean living.
Before we proceed further, there are some modern Mediterranean style tips you need to be introduced first:
- Get the Color Palette Right – All those natural colors that are inspired by the nature are totally fitting in the Mediterranean style.
- All in the Details – Large Euro cushions on the floor, some Turkish towels as blanks and rattan baskets or furniture will help you to get in the Mediterranean vibes.
- Outdoor Oasis – Imagine your lounge setting in scatter cushions and small potted plants to the table. For peaceful and relaxing ambient hang up some lanterns.
- Don’t Neglect the Bathroom – Soap dispensers, colored towels and some scented candles could make the space totally adorable and will give your bathroom the ultimate summer holiday vibe.
- Spruce Up Your Bedroom – Scatter cushions and a bed throw could make a huge difference and a simple bedspread can be elevated in the bedroom.
Want some more inspiration? Go through the gallery of photos with homes that master Mediterranean style!