There are things that we change less often than others when we talk about decoration and that’s why we also talk about them less often here. We’re going to talk about flooring. Say like that, it doesn’t sell glitter. We think about it when we move in sometimes or when we plan to renovate a room in the house. Today, we will be interested in the show and we will realize that there are many solutions available to us when we want to change the floor of the show.
WHAT SHOULD YOU KNOW BEFORE CHANGING THE FLOORING IN THE LIVING ROOM?
Before embarking on the whole project, going to Casto or Leroy to buy THE parquet that makes you dream, it is essential to ask yourself a few questions, to make the right choice. This is not the kind of work that is done every 2 years, the flooring generally lasts one or more decades. His choice is therefore not a decision that is taken lightly. Here are different ways you should answer before shopping and installing the flooring:
- Are you going to install it yourself or have it installed by a professional?
- Do you often change the place of your furniture?
- What is your budget for flooring? For laying?
- The household issue, some coatings are easier to maintain than others.
- Does the floor you currently have allowed the laying of the covering you have chosen?
- Do you need to do some work to prepare the installation of your flooring?
- Do you need to insulate your room or the rooms below?
- Do you have underfloor heating?
WHAT TYPES OF FLOORING FOR THE LIVING ROOM?
The great thing about the living room is that it offers many possibilities for the flooring you want to install. It’s not like in the bathroom or the kitchen where the covering has to withstand humidity. It is not like the entrance for example where the covering must be adapted to frequent passages. The living room is a fairly easy room to renovate. The constraints are less.