1. DO THE DOORS YELLOW?
If it’s just dirt, spray with a 50% alcohol/water mixture and rub with a cloth. Won’t it go away?
2. IN WARDROBES
The kitchen and bedroom cabinets will change their face if you paint the doors with satin enamel and a roller, or just line them with vinyl.
3. THE TRICK TO BROKEN TILES
Renewing broken tiles or tiles is possible… without itching! Disguise them with an adhesive sheet, easy to put on and that withstands rubbing well.
4. CHANGE THE SWITCHES!
Choose a single model and frame them in different colors depending on the room.
5. THE SOLUTION TO FRICTION ON THE SKIRTING BOARD
Remove the friction from the baseboard with soap, water, and a splash of ammonia. Rubbing in with a little fabric softener afterward will repel future stains.
6. IN THE WALLS…
- Chafing in the dining room. Stains are removed with an eraser. If they don’t go, repaint or wallpaper.
- Cracks in the plasterboard. Fill with putty, sandpaper, and paint.
- Marks of dry moisture. Paint them with special paint.
- Hollow paint. Remove it with a putty knife and sand the edges. Apply fixer and paint again.
7. PROTECTION FOR MARBLE
Apply a stain protector to the marble. Creates an invisible film on the surface that prevents the stone from absorbing fat.
8. THE TRICK FOR GLASS TABLES, INFALLIBLE!
Fix an invisible sheet on the glass table. You will protect it from scratches, chipped edges, and cracks.
9. AND FOR THE MIRRORS
If you put varnish behind the bathroom mirror, you will prevent the water from oxidizing and chipping. Apply three coats of synthetic varnish in spray