HOW TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR SIDEBOARD?
- Create still lifes: group objects instead of leaving them to spread over the entire surface of the sideboard. In this way, you will get more visual force to the point of interest you want to show.
- Walls without holes: put photo or illustration frames against the wall and forget about hanging them.
- Something more than culture: you can get a small library on your sideboard decorating with books.
- Do not miss the green: plants provide freshness and vitality.
- Combine colors, textures, and materials such as wood, natural fibers, ceramics …
Today we can find a sideboard in any corner of the house thanks to its versatility and functionality, making it an essential piece of furniture. And if you want to know what more furniture cannot be missing in your living room, don’t miss this article.
1. TALL AND RUSTIC
Sideboards are usually low in height, although you can also find them taller like this wooden sideboard with drawers and glass doors.
2. RESTORED AND RESCUED
Who said that sideboards are unique furniture for the dining room? This antique sideboard is perfect as a work island in the kitchen.
3. SEPARATE ENVIRONMENTS
A sideboard like this has different missions: to help keep everything you need to serve and decorate the table at hand and to separate two rooms without visual interference.
4. MAD MEN STYLE
The wood and the tapered legs of the sideboard recall the furniture of the 50s. If you are a fan of the Midcentury, here you will find all the tricks of this style that returns with force.
5. IN THE BEDROOM
A sideboard adapts to the character that you want to give to your favorite corner, whether to store dishes or in the case of a bedroom, sheets, clothes… whatever you want!
6. ASIAN AIRS
A wooden sideboard with Chinese hardware brings personality to any corner.