Would you like to have more closets, an open kitchen, a cozy living room, and an office that can be a bedroom? This apartment has everything you are looking for! Do you want to see it?
THE PLAN WITH THE BEST IDEAS OF THE DINING ROOM
They made several strategic custom furniture. “If you look closely, the entire perimeter of the apartment is used for storage,” explains architect Mar Marcos. Most importantly, it was the distribution in three key parts:
- The TV area: In the living room, facing the window, a TV area has been created, with a second custom sofa and a custom bookcase. This hides the TV with a sliding panel.
- The office: At the back of the living room, the office becomes a bedroom when the owner’s daughter comes home. Sliding doors open or close it. The bespoke living room bookcase continues into this bedroom and offers storage.
- The dining room: It is located next to the table. Again custom furniture serves as a great ally. The aesthetics are the same: it is white and with exposed wooden shelves.
THE KEY TO THE LIVING ROOM: A CLEAR FOUNDATION
One of the great successes of the floor is to have a clear base:
- The white and earth tones are warm and light. We bet on a base with paint, the wainscot, the curtains, the carpet, and some white and sand-colored cushions.
- On the wall of the sofa, the wainscoting and the painting strike a perfect balance. They are neutral tones and create a good contrast with stronger ones, such as the green of the sofa
THE DINING ROOM, WARMER WITH WOOD
In the dining room, they bet on light woods. Wood is the common thread to give warmth to all spaces.
They were looking for a light wood that combines well with other materials. In the dining room, the interior designers custom-designed a solid oak table. With the fiber chairs and the lamp, it looks great.
They also sought a soil matching , and changed the floor. since it was an old parquet floor and replace it with sheets of oak. They gained unity in all the rooms and a more up-to-date style.
THE SEMI-OPEN KITCHEN WITH A MINI OFFICE
The kitchen is white, with very wide drawers, made to measure. It also has another very important detail: the doors and the fronts of the drawers have an overlapping molding that together with the antique-looking handles ensures cozy air.
A VERY FUNCTIONAL MINI OFFICE
This small square wooden table is perfect for everyday use. They decided to design a custom-run bench and thus gained extra seats.
A VERY WELL USED BEDROOM
The key to taking advantage of the bedroom was to use soft colors, white and beige, which enlarge and expand it. Also, leave the windows clear and put some linen blinds, in a raw tone that lets in a very warm and cozy light.
A LINEN HEADBOARD
The linen headboard can be removed and is very comfortable. The wall is also lined with linen. The goal was that, combined with a very soft gray, it would give warmth to the bedroom.