ADVANTAGES OF A CLOSED DRESSING ROOM
- Cleaner and more collected. The clothes will get less dirty than if they are exposed.
- You can coordinate the doors with the walls, the decoration … For example, there are some that allow them to be combined even with the interior doors.
- More uses. The doors give you the option of attaching a full-length mirror.
- If the floor is mini, the sheets prevent the humidity from the bathroom from permeating the clothes.
- Doors can be easily painted or wallpapered when you want to give your bedroom a new look.
ADVANTAGES OF AN OPEN DRESSING ROOM
- Without doors, you gain meters. You will not need to leave free space in front to be able to open them.
- You find everything the first time. It will be easier for you to locate any garment and also pick it up. Doors will no longer get in your way.
- You save time when dressing. If you have it well organized, at a glance you will know where it is that combines well.
- It is more economical. An open dressing room costs around 30-40% less than a closed wardrobe.
- Lighten the space. In small places, it is less heavy and overwhelming.