Whether you are going on vacation or not, whether you have a garden or a balcony, there is an accessory that will be your ally for the summer period. Perfect for adding color to your daily life! In this article, we offer 6 models of colorful deckchairs. We’re sure there is one that should catch your eye.
5 REASONS TO ADOPT THE CHILEAN THIS SUMMER
- The deckchair is easily transported – you fold it, it is light.
- It can be easily stored at the end of the season, it encumbers less than a sunbath.
- On some models, it is possible to change the canvas only. We keep the structure, no need to buy everything.
- She is not afraid of sunscreen or ice stains.
- Storage at the end of the season. We are well installed to read, whether on the beach or in the shade of the parasol at home.
HOW TO MAINTAIN THE DECKCHAIR SO THAT IT LASTS LONGER?
- Maintenance of the wooden structure
For all types of wood, remember to wipe the structure of your deckchair if it is wet (pool splash, rain …)
If the structure of your deckchair is made of teak, after cleaning, spend 2 to 3 coats of teak oil so that it retains its original color. Teak over time tends to turn gray.
If the structure is eucalyptus, use linseed oil to nourish the wood. If the latter is stained, use turpentine on a clean rag.
- The maintenance of the canvas
There are 2 possibilities. First, your canvas is removable, in this case, you just have to put it in the washing machine at 30 °. The second possibility is that it does not come off. It will therefore be necessary to wash it yourself with a mixture of water and soap + a brush. You might as well rinse it and let it dry. Do not dry your deckchair in the sun, the colors may fade.
The deck chair is not a garden item that can be left outside in winter. She wouldn’t take it. It is, therefore, necessary to provide a space to store it at the end of the season in the garage or a storage room. Before folding it and storing it for several months, do not hesitate to clean the wood and vacuum the canvas one last time.