Canopy beds are known for being romantic, but depending on the material you choose and the style of decoration, you can come up with really modern bedrooms. In this topic, you will find inspiration!
A VERY MODERN FOUR-POSTER BED
Looking for decorating ideas for the bedroom? Betting on a four-poster bed is always a trend. In this bedroom, the black wrought iron structure was exposed, loosely covered with a side-to-side curtain. One of the keys to making material as cold as iron warm is to combine it with materials such as wood and natural fibers, and always with light-toned textiles. The swing? Sure hit!
A VERY EXOTIC BAMBOO CANOPY
Bamboo is a very resistant material and, in addition, ecological. By choosing it for the bed canopy, the classic style of the bedroom becomes more relaxed. Also, bamboo decoration is in!
WOOD AND FIBER CANOPY: MIX & MATCH
The mixture of wood and natural fibers creates a super cool and stylish canopy that does not require curtains to succeed. Accompany it with linen textiles.
A BEACH-STYLE CANOPY BED
Do you want to take the beach to the bedroom? You will achieve this with a white wooden four-poster bed to match the curtains, bedding in white and blue tones that recall the sea, and natural fibers that double the freshness.
AT FULL VOLUME
If you have high ceilings and enough square footage in your bedroom, go for a canopy with voluminous curtains for a wow effect .
A CANOPY WITH BOHO STYLE
With lightweight fabrics, the white metal canopies have a more casual look, ideal for times like spring or summer.
The canopy beds are characterized by four posts that rise above the corners of the bed and are joined together by sidebars. The curtains or fabrics that are placed on these posts as a ceiling to cover the bed are the canopies and can be chosen from different materials, placing them loosely covering the bed or tied on the posts.
TIPS TO CONSIDER
- Room size: Depending on the bed you choose, they can have different visual effects.
- Ceiling height: Measure the ceiling height of the bedroom well and from there, choose a style that fits your design.
- Choose a high canopy bed if you want the rest of the furniture not to be overshadowed.
- The height of the canopies is also important: If it is higher, the bedroom will appear smaller and more intimate.
- Consider the color, lines, and shape to match the bedroom furniture.