If you want to add freshness to your home with some details, but do not know from where to start, check out these few tips that will help it to counter-claim in the simplest way.
- You should start with an object that makes you happy and select other details that match with this piece. More likely you will be satisfied with the overall result, if you start with the item that you like the most.
- Before you choose the other details, you need to decide about the colors. Choose one or two colors of details that match the colors of the walls or the furniture. Contrasting colors will give life to the room. If the walls and furniture are in neutral colors, you should choose detail in “vivid” colors.
- The details are a great way to give themed look to the space. For example, if you want the room to have a beach theme, set such pictures on the walls and decorate with ornaments from seashells. In the modern designed homes, choose modern details that match well with the modern furniture.
- The sense of balance and harmony is an important part of formally decorated rooms. In the formal rooms use symmetry and in the informal design the symmetry is not important – the details can be set asymmetrically.
- When grouping more items, take care about their height and size. This applies to candles, frames, jars or any other interesting details.