The living area is well known as one of the main shared spaces in the home. That’s why you need to think creatively when it comes to planning its storage, from double-duty furniture to decor that doubles as storage. You can use trays, baskets, and bowls to hold all those loose items like remotes or keys. Also there is no need of being afraid to turn every available surface like tables, mantels, shelves or bar carts into a storage for your most treasured belongings.
When it comes to the stylish moment think a bit of this too. Every storage item or piece should complement your sofa and coffee table, or you can simply choose neutral or all-white pieces that will blend in with white walls.
Living Room Storage Tips
- When not in use store throws, cushions, puzzles and games in the base of a daybed window seat.
- Implement a classic cube storage unit that can house everything from books and toys to ring binders and photo albums.
- Then, a bank of cabinets can hold special occasion serving-ware, craft supplies, or bins of toys, with a shelf on top for lamps,artworks, or sound systems.
- Try and provide to find a stylish space in your home for visitors to hang their hats, coats, bags and brollies with round hooks or a simple hat stander.
- What abut a coffee table with a shelf underneath that can provide ample storage possibilities.
- One of the best investments are a few side tables for pot plants, holding drinks, books and reading lamps.
- You can utilize available surfaces to display candles, keepsakes and framed photos.
- A recessed timber TV cabinet complete with sliding panel that will help to hide your TV when not in use.
- Don’t forget a magazine holder for all the issues of your favorite magazines.
Living Room Storage Essentials
Are you ready to organize your living room? Maybe you should start with these stylish buys.