After the armchair, it’s the turn of the plush sofa. And that’s completely normal! Inspired by warmth and comfort, this soft material draws us in and makes us want to wear it everywhere.
How to decorate your living room with a loop sofa?
The living room is a warm space where it is good to relax. For this reason, it is important to compose the decoration of this space from materials that go in this direction. The loop is perfect for this: it is a cuddly material and its structured side immediately brings style.
Discover our tips for furnishing your living room with a plush sofa.
- Bouclé sofas are often available in neutral tones such as white, beige, or grey. But you can also find bolder options in pastels or bright colors. Of course, we advise you to choose a color that goes well with the rest of your interior.
- The curly structure of the terry cloth can be enhanced by combining it with other beautiful materials such as wool, linen, or velvet. Mixing materials while keeping color as a common thread is a great way to bring style into the room.
- Easy to live with, Bouclette sofas can be associated with different furnishing styles, from Scandinavian style to Haussmannian or bohemian style.
- To make your plush sofa stand out, consider installing soft, subdued lights that highlight the texture and color of the sofa. Or why not a reading light to sublimate it?
- Finally, complete the look of your living room with cozy accessories such as cushions, soft throws, and a comfortable rug.
Plush sofa: our selection for an elegant and cozy living room
Regardless of your decorating style, a plush sofa is a great addition to create a cozy atmosphere. Most often it’s dressed in a white or ecru bouclé fabric, perfect for making your living room stand out.
Known for being soft and fluffy, a plush sofa is very comfortable for sitting or lounging on. Plus, its curly texture can add depth and character to your living room. It can also help break up the monotony of your home decor and add a touch of sophistication to the whole room.