Japanese lamps or lanterns have striking features – diffuse and more intimate lighting, they are usually made of rice paper and have a spherical shape. They match most indoor environments such as living rooms, washrooms, bedrooms, kitchens, and foyers, as well as on special occasions such as children’s parties, weddings, and others. Whether for a more sober decoration or for a more playful and fun theme, there are options for all tastes.
The size options are large and it is common to have several lamps in the same environment – with creativity, you can make combinations of sizes and colors in different positions of the same place. Regarding colors, there is a huge variety of models with prints and designs that are suitable for any situation.
One of the advantages of using the Japanese lamp is that it is cheap. Found in department stores and decoration, we can change the face of the environment by spending little, in a practical way.
6 Inspirations of Japanese Luminaries in Diverse Environments
1. A set of Japanese lamps Promote a Playful Experience
2. Living Room with an Oriental Climate
3. Mobile with Lamps in the Japanese Style
4. Japanese Pendant for Dining Table
5. Clean Room with Japanese Lamp
6. Japanese Pendant Lamp for the Nightstand
7. Colorful Wedding Decoration with Japanese Lamps
8. Japanese Lamp with Oval Shape
9. Room with Oriental Style