There are many factors that you should consider, when decorating the children’s room. It should be pleasant, both for play and rest. Although it often limits, the space should be universal and appropriate for various child activities. At the same time, it should not in any way violate the aesthetic vision of the other part of the family home.
Here we present you 5 things that you must know to decorate functional attic child’s room:
- Provide control of the amount of тхе natural light that enters to the attic space, to allow your children to have a proper rest.
- Create a spacious room, with the help of multifunctional furniture to accommodate the things to be easily accessible and noticeable to the children.
- By creating different zones in the room, help your child easily to switch from one activity to another. This can be done with different colors on the walls, carpet, paintings, blinds, etc.
- Proper lighting is very important for the overall atmosphere in the room. Good lighting creates a clear and pleasant environment and your kids will be happy and satisfied.
- Surround the children with some of their favorite characters from the stories or cartoons and thus encourage their creativity throughout the day and help them feel safe and protected at night.
These are some simple tips that surely will help you to decorate functional and pleasant attic child’s room. If you still don’t have any idea how to do it, call professional designers and you will not make a mistake!