Choosing a model for the bathroom stall is often overlooked by many people. But in residential projects with modern style the box has become a part of the decoration with the intention of having a sophisticated design to optimize the space. And currently, there are several models on the market, each of which has a different proposal to suit the style of your bathroom.
The box can be divided into two categories by shape and type, with that we separate the most common models in bathrooms:
- Sliding box: ideal for small bathrooms, as it saves space since it does not need an opening angle. They are fixed by two glass doors and travels through the aid of pulleys. You can insert it from floor to ceiling which is modern, but for this case, it is ideal to have an internal air circulation (window or extractor).
- Opening box: it has a movable door that opens and closes, so you need a space for that opening angle. They work like a traditional door through hinges and have a handle on the door. This handle can have several finishes, from the simplest to the ones with a bold design.
- Folding box: works as a hinged door. Formed by several sheets of glass that are grouped when they open.
- Box angle: it is for the bathroom corners, with the installation of doors forming a 90-degree angle.
- Acrylic boxes: they are simple and light. It is used to replace glass when closing doors, at a much more affordable price.
- Box with partition: widely used in modern projects. With only a glass, wood or cobogó partition it delimits the space of the box. A great way to save space since it doesn’t have a door system.
- Bathtub box: serves as a way to decorate the environment. It can be inserted on the edge of the bathtub with a small masonry wall or for those who like simplicity, traditional curtains make a great role.
- Curtain box: formed by hooks attached to a metal bar and are the easiest to find on the market. And for those who think it is simple, today we find a multitude of types, colors, and prints, one more incredible than the other!
As for the material, the most used is glass, which can have several color finishes and treatments, in addition to giving a modern air and easy access in the market.
Now it is easier to choose the ideal box for your bathroom. Check the bathroom decor with the boxes we selected: