1. A little corner to sit and wait for time to pass… We have learned to cherish these daily breaks. It allows us to recharge our batteries. We will see very well sitting in this pretty armchair watching the clouds advance through the window. Not you?
2. Wood, white, light … You don’t need much more to create a pleasant and slow living room. We can still note the presence of the hammock – a perfect invitation to chill even indoors or even jars at the back of the room which will remind you of your taste for the handmade, the local, and the craft.
3. We like this bedroom decor because it is slow but also modern. We owe this feeling of modernity to the shelf for example which overhangs the bed as well as the frames and the mirror which are placed there. We also like the clean side which is explained by the absence of a headboard.
4. In our opinion this one is the favorite one, there is the right mix between slow decor and minimalist decor in this living room. Even if the living room is uncluttered, it remains warm and lively. This is explained by the trio of colors: white, gray, brown but also by the choice of materials. They are simple but warm. Note also that there is not one species of wood but several. This detail avoids the uniformization effect which can sometimes be very bland.
5. The kitchen is a space that can be slow in different ways. In it, we can retain the feeling of space and the shades of colors/materials. The atmosphere is soft and bright.
6. In this bedroom, it is the small details that give the feeling of being in a slow universe: the end of the bed which is a wooden bench, the wall decoration to dress the side of the window which is made of fiber natural and found in the small basket at the end of the bed. The frame above the bed is forgotten. And then always in the details, it is the materials that take precedence over the color. This is mainly seen through the bed linen. We have different bedspreads/plaids in different textiles, warmer than the sheets which are available in shades.