How would you like it if you could decorate and organize your home at the same time in a way that you probably haven’t done before? Let us show you a very creative and unique way to do that. We are going to show you a bunch of ideas that make use of chalkboard paint for decorative and organizational purposes.
There has always been and will be a need for functional and practical decor but that is very difficult to achieve, if you don’t want to strain your budget of course. This is where chalk paint comes in.
It is both stylish and washable which is not a combination that you come across frequently.
Welcome to a new collection of DIY ideas in which we are going to show you how to craft these 15 Expressive DIY Chalkboard Paint Projects That Can Easily Upgrade Your Decor. There are ideas suitable for everyone. You’ll find everything from how to craft creative memo boards and to-do lists to how to makeover a cabinet. Regardless, all of the projects that you’ll see below come with tutorials that consist of step by step instructions that will make everything a bit easier for you. Happy crafting!
Here’s 15 ideas how to easily update your decor:
1. Double your cabinet as a to-do list with this chalkboard makeover
2. Create a DIY chalkboard sign for no cost at all
3. Label food by serving it on this DIY chalkboard tray
4. Spice up an old dresser with chalkboard art
5. Combine an old window with chalkboard for a decorative and practical illusion
6. Slice a log and use the pieces to create free chalkboard coasters
7. Or makeover an interior door with chalkboard for a giant to-do list
8. Keep your kids busy with creative work by creating a chalkboard table for them
9. Never forget anything with this DIY chalkboard calendar
10. Easy chalkboard decor with old wine bottles
11. If you have a cutting board that you never use, turn it into a chalkboard reminder
12. Chalkboard can also organize your drawers
13. The inside of the medicine cabinet door can become useful with chalkboard
14. Go back in time with this ancient architecture wall decor
15. Avoid confusion by labeling your baby’s dresser
Tags: chalk, chalkboard, decor, decorations, diy, diy ideas, DIY projects, furniture, ideas, paint, projects, to-do list