November is the perfect time to pick the autumn fruits and to prepare your garden for the coming winter. Still it is not too late to prepare the plants, but also the entire outdoor space for the upcoming cold days. Here are some tips that will help you.
1. Remove any rotten fruit from the ground around the trees, because it can attract various pests. Remove the diseased leaves, but be careful not to put in the compost, but to discard them.
2. Clean the leaves and wash the surface. Whether it is a balcony or garden, clean the leaves and wash the entire surface with water to remove the grease from them. In this way, when time pass, will not create dirty spots.
3. Cut out the parts of perennial plants that represent the ideal gathering place for snails and other pests.
4. Speaking of the lawn, the rule is: mow it, clean it nicely and fed it. Then wait for warmer days when you will again enjoy the greenery.
5. To protect the plants in the garden, you can cover them with special coatings or films, but be careful not to be too heavy. In your yard is always is the best to have plants that are resistant to winter and cold weather.
6. Clean your tools and equipment.
7. Continue watering trees and shrubs until the ground is still not icy.
With the first rays of the spring sun, it will be much easier to bring the garden in perfect condition, especially if you have previously well prepared.