We all hate when it is time to clean the house, and for good reason too. I mean, don’t you just hate that beside all the dirty work that you have to do, you also have to pay a lot of money for all kinds of expensive cleaning detergents. And the worst part of it all is that you have to buy different detergents for different kinds of areas and surfaces which makes the shopping bill sky high.
At the end of the day, all that matters is to have a clean home, no one cares how expensive were the detergents that you used. So read on and let us show you some handy housekeeping hacks which will definitely make your housekeeping time easier, at least on your wallet.
In this new and handy collection of 17 Money Saving Housekeeping Hacks That You Can Use Daily To Make Your Life Easier we are going to show you some of the most incredible ideas that you probably didn’t think off which involve using various supplies that you probably have at your home, or if you don’t, you can get from a general store with a cheap price. Enjoy and share if you thought this was useful!
1. Shoe polish can improve the look of old furniture
2. Remove stickers using a hair dryer
3. Revitalize your linoleum by polishing it with toothpaste
4. Use coffee filters to wipe your computer monitor and TV screen
5. To remove stickers from mirrors, apply some mayo, then use a flexible spatula to get the sticker off
6. In order to bring faded colors back to life, add ¼ to ½ cups of lemon juice to your laundry detergent
7. Use rice to clean out stubborn stains in vases and bottles. Simply pour in some rice and add warm water and soap, then shake
8. Use rubber gloves to remove pet hair from furniture – simply stroke the surface with a damp glove, and it will attract all the hair
9. Use your old electric toothbrush as a grout line cleaner
10. Lemon juice can remove stains from wooden and plastic cutting boards. Simply squeeze out some lemon juice on top of the dirty surface and leave on for 20 minutes
11. Use a lint roller to clean cloth lampshade
12. It’s easy to clean your coffee grinder with these housekeeping hacks! All you need to do is grind a handful of rice inside, remove it and wipe with dry towel.
13. A mix of vinegar, salt, and flour can clean bronze. Simply apply and rub, then rinse and wipe dry
14. No Scrub Toilet Bowl Cleaner
15. Soak Your Oven Doors
16. Nuke Your Sponges
17. Clean Stainless Steel with Tartar